- Charlotte Pipe has manufactured cast iron pipe and fittings since 1901. We currently produce Service, Extra Heavy, and No-Hub pipe and fittings for drain, waste and vent (DWV) applications.
- Our cast iron foundry is one of the largest and most modern facilities of its kind in the nation.
- Charlotte Pipe and Foundry also offers a complete line of double-hub pipe, designed to help contractors reduce material costs and labor.
Foundry - Charlotte, NC
ABS, PVC & CPVC Plumbing Systems
- Charlotte Pipe has manufactured plastic piping products for drain, waste and vent (DWV) plumbing systems since 1967. Today we operate more than 1,000,000 sq. ft. of state-of-the-art facilities in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida, Utah, and Alabama.
- Our Plastics Division has grown to become the largest producer of plastic DWV piping products in the U.S. Today our complete systems are manufactured from PVC, ABS, and CPVC thermoplastics. Applications include pressure and drain, waste, and vent systems.
Monroe, NC Cameron, TX
Wildwood, FL Muncy, PA
Huntsville, AL Cedar City, UT
PVC and CPVC Pressure Systems
- The Industrial Division's 100,000 square foot facility in North Carolina is an industrial-pipe extrusion plant with advanced-technology.
- Our Industrial product lines include PVC pipe and fittings in schedule
40 and 80.
- Charlotte Pipe products meet all applicable ASTM and NSF standards.