- "Charlotte Pipe has manufactured cast iron pipe and fittings
since 1901. Our cast iron foundry is not only one of the most modern in the nation,
it is also one of the largest. We offer a complete line of Service, Extra Heavy
and hubless pipe and fittings for drain, waste and vent (DWV) applications.
- Our cast iron foundry is one of the largest and most modern facilities of its kind
in the nation.
- Charlotte Pipe and Foundry also offers a complete line of double-hub pipe, designed
to help contractors reduce material costs and labor.
Foundry - Charlotte, NC
ABS, PVC & CPVC Plumbing Systems
- Charlotte Pipe has manufactured plastic plumbing systems since 1967. We operate
more than 1,000,000 sq. ft. of state-of-the-art facilities in the USA. We manufacture
the industry's broadest range of standard and specialty DWV products, including
ABS, PVC, CPVC, FlowGuard Gold®, ChemDrain®, ReUze® and RePVC® pipe and fittings
for both residential and commercial plumbing systems.
- Our Plastics Division has grown to become the largest producer of plastic DWV piping
products in the U.S. Today our complete systems are manufactured from PVC, ABS,
and CPVC thermoplastics. Applications include pressure and drain, waste, and vent
Monroe, NC Cameron,
Wildwood, FL Muncy,
Huntsville, AL Cedar
PVC and CPVC Pressure Systems
- The Industrial Division's 100,000 square foot facility in North Carolina is an industrial-pipe
extrusion plant with advanced-technology.
- Our Industrial product lines include PVC pipe and fittings in schedule 40 and 80.
- Charlotte Pipe products meet all applicable ASTM and NSF standards.